Leaderboard
728x15

Self Portrait! ...................Not

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo lights images:


Self Portrait! ...................Not
photo lights
Image by cobalt123
An experiment in the shopping mall today: this was part of a lighted sign panel about 5' wide and 12' tall. The model's smile ran across about 3 1/2 feet. Without a flash, the intense illumination of the sign from the interior light lit it up so much I just had to try for a shot to see what would happen.

Below this photo in my stream, I'll insert a photo of my original I worked from. (It's private since it's just for example.) Of course I think that I improve both on nature and the original photograph, ha ha! A look at a large or original size will reveal a few tiny areas where I was trying to get rid of the reflected lights from across the walkway. It would have taken me another 1/2 hour to get all those reflections out, since it was a shiny acrylic panel. This is a generic ad promoting all the fashions for sale in the mall stores. Oh, and I guess a "reminder" that women are supposed to be going for pale, glossy lips this time of year.

Banner