Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Passport Photo images

Large Rectangle

A few nice passport photo images I found:


Passport photo from my teen years
passport photo
Image by MetaGrrrl
I'll have to find the old passport to know when this is from. Probably summer after high school graduation when I went to England & Scotland with my Aunt MoJo and my friend Tracy


2011_08_14
passport photo
Image by DennisSylvesterHurd
August 14, 2011 (Sunday) - Got photos for the Chinese visas. We depart for Shanghai exactly one month from today.

I started daily blogging in the fall of 2003 and my eJournal and images entries continue to this very day. In July 2005, when I joined Flickr, I expanded my online presence by emphasizing a daily image too. I add at least one picture every single day. Doing so reminds me to constantly capture images as a more direct record of personal experiences.

Banner