Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Upload Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool upload photos images:


lone poppy
upload photos
Image by outlier*
I uploaded a couple of photos this morning, only to delete them shortly after--I've just been dissatisfield with everything I've done today! I like this one, though, and I think I'll still like it in 5 minutes, 10 minutes, an hour, etc!


Ponto Beach Low Tide
upload photos
Image by heidi.nutters
Photo uploaded for James Brown. Taken on December 24, 2011 at Ponto State Beach in Carlsbad at the ocean entrance to the Batiquitos Lagoon. Sign reads "Low Tide, Dec. 25, 4:00pm, Ponto Beach Jetty." GPS location 5'11"N 117 18'3"W


Tic-Tac-Toe
upload photos
Image by eilonwy77
I made it to play with my daughter, because figuring out how to do those X's was oh-so-much easier than grabbing a pencil and sheet of paper.

Seriously, though, it took a long time to get the X's, and they're still not perfect. Good enough for a 4-year old, though. They needed to be at a 45 degree angle and then line up enough with the square so that any jagged edges could be covered with a tile, but the tile still had to have enough solid brick studs to attach on firmly.

Oh, and every single piece is attached! Nothing is free floating at all (well, not counting the fact that the squares are removable for playing the game). Those guys over at twee affect would be so proud. ;-)

P.S. The whole time I was trying to figure out the X's, I kept thinking there was probably a very obvious way to do it, and I was just too blind to see it...

Banner