Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Heart Image images

Large Rectangle

Some cool heart image images:



Heart of Stone
heart image
Image by Amarand Agasi
Untouched except for mild level adjustments in Photoshop and cropping for the site! Was walking down a trail and it caught my eye...natural, organic love. Is there any better?

Art note: This image was taken almost three years ago, and was originally posted on deviantART; the comments over there explain a lot. Basically, the heart consists of three separate stones (the back two aren't even really touching the front point!) which look like a heart pretty much only from this one direction and angle. Luckily it caught my eye, as it was on a walking trail, and would have certainly been kicked away soon. I remember it not looking like the stones had been placed, and I really had to find just the right angle where it looked like this. Also, I didn't have my tripod, and it was a tree-covered trail; ISO 1600 was the best I could do.

1/250 s at f/5.6, Quanaray 70-300mm at 300mm (Macro), 1600 ISO (RAW)

Note: I'm starting to transfer some of the images over from deviantART, which is why the date is from 2005. <3

Banner