Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Fun With Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun with photos images:


Eclectic BBQ With Neal Stephenson
fun with photos
Image by Stuck in Customs
My plane arrived in the evening, and I went out immediately to start taking photos of the city. Just as I was getting into a groove, I received a text to come over to Neal Stephenson's house to help build a unique steampunk BBQ Grill. To this, I cannot say no.

Here is my friend Chris Young getting one of the columns of fire stoked. We filled these with a special kind of obsidian coal that was very tough to light but burned like a French retreat. First, Chris would use a blow torch to get it started, and then he whipped out the old leaf-blower really get the fire going.

He did this to both columns to make sure the temperature was consistent through the vertical structure before they were set into a spinning motion.

- Trey Ratcliff

Read the entire long-form blog entry here at the Stuck in Customs blog.


Recycled Aluminum Can necklace with Mannequin ~ 1 of 3 photos
fun with photos
Image by Urban Woodswalker
Continued from last photo.....

Editorial photography/ illustration... always so much fun!

the hand has steel staples on the fingers! Gives a skeletal look. 2 different cans and office staples. This was one of my very first hand necklaces I ever made!

FINIS

Banner