Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Stock Image photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool stock image images:



Vertigo
stock image
Image by Konvolinka Photography
A little intentional in-camera blur on a foggy morning. I invite you to look at this image large and in Lightbox(press "L") you will enjoy the subtle blur much more.


Sunset by the Pier
stock image
Image by Konvolinka Photography
I drove up to the Golden Gate for some sunset pictures but the sky's were pretty clear and there were about 5.3 million people around so instead of crossing into the Marin Headlands I turned around and headed back home to Pacifica where I think I captured some nice sunset images. All three images are pretty much straight out of the camera. A few minor adjustments. Thanks so much for looking!!

My official website and link to my blog is Here

Banner