Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Fun With Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool fun with photos images:


The Doctor Is Who?
fun with photos
Image by JD Hancock
Having had no luck with Lucy van Pelt, Charlie Brown searches for a new counselor ... and meets The Doctor.

Other attempts:

- Deanna Troi
- Doctor Doom
- Dr. Leonard McCoy
- Doctor Strange

--
Learn more about this image at the source.

Source: photos.jdhancock.com/photo/2012-02-22-070429-the-doctor-i...


"Layers of Fun", a Video Art presentation (with digital puzzling) by mimitalks, married w/children
fun with photos
Image by mimitalks, married, under grace
Just showing the different ways I use digital layering in my computer creations. Of course I included puzzling (done from a template I designed). I really hate the graphics bleed on this video -
the stills aren't like that.
And Flickr chose this slide - lots of graphics all over this. All graphics originally created using Paint Pro 6, my version of choice. The slideshow was done with Pinnacle Studio 12.
www.flickr.com/photos/mimitalks/6008089764/in/photostream/
to see the last still on this Video Art presentation

Included in my set on Flickr of Creative, Build-it Slideshows
Also Included in this cool new group I've discovered:
Thematic Music Videos, Graphics Driven By Instrumental Music


Incredible Bokeh
fun with photos
Image by JD Hancock
Experimenting in over-exposed bokeh with Mr. Incredible from the Pixar film The Incredibles.

--
Learn more about this image at the source.

Source: photos.jdhancock.com/photo/2012-08-18-083026-incredible-b...

Banner