Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Flash Photo images

Large Rectangle

Some cool flash photo images:


beautiful but deadly
flash photo
Image by spoony mushroom
Cigarette smoke.

Strobist:
Single flash (Canon 430EX) behind smoke on the right-hand side. Black t-shirt used as a backdrop. Inverted and colour-manipulated in Photoshop.

I had a lot of cigs left over from the pack I bought for last week's noir video, but now my room smells awful. I don't think I'll be doing this again with tobacco.


Mercy Gamez
flash photo
Image by Charles Siritho
Shot inside my dinning room
Used 3 flashes and bounced them on the celling

Nikon D700
Nikkor 70-200 2.8

SB 900
SB 800
SB 800

For all those that are looking at these photos, please visit my website, leaving me a email is always an appreciation too :)

Always looking for hire'd work, batch editing, 2nd shooting.

www.linkedin.com/pub/charles-siritho/26/499/678
www.yelp.com/biz/charles-siritho-photography-phoenix
www.charlessiritho.com
www.facebook.com/siritho
info@charlessiritho.com


Twelfth Night
flash photo
Image by Zixii
Taken without flash in the conservatory in the early evening with all of the lights off; f/5.6 and 30 sec exposure. This wasn't on a tripod, I rested the camera on the table and did the washing up, when I came back, I had a photo.

Twelfth Night - also known as the Night of the Three Kings. The celebrations of Twelfth Night used to be more extensive than they are today and probably owed a lot to the Roman celebrations of Saturnalia. The celebrations included pranks and high jinks - Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night' gives a glimpse of the sort of traditions that were associated with it - that is it was a time for fun and games. Nowadays a lot of the customs associated with Twelfth Night, for example the 'coins' in Christmas pudding, the wearing of paper crowns, have been shifted to Christmas.

Banner