Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Digital Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these digital photos images:



“What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.”
digital photos
Image by DeeAshley


IMG_4302_3_4_tonemapped
digital photos
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/8275

This lifeguard tower can be seen at Coral Cove Park in Jupiter, Florida. As often as I go there I have never taken a photo of it, mainly because there has never been a moment where the light and atmosphere was good enough to make it worth my time. But that morning the light was just perfect!

This HDR photo was processed using Photoshop Elements 8. I believe I successfully created an action that can produce the current Captain Kimo look without using the full version Photoshop. I need to test it on a couple of photos before I can verify that it works properly.

Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook

Banner