Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Effects images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo effects images:



The very colorful sunset in Bratislava
photo effects
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
I wasn't even planing to take any photo during the sunset. The sky was grey, no clouds, nothing really interesting. So I went out to take some blue hour shots. But minutes before sunset the clouds came and with them all the beautiful colors. It was a very stunning view.

I went for 7 brackets here, as the sky is white, and very bright compared to the hill under it. I even had to go up to 9 for some shots, as the difference was really high

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page


Pink-Out
photo effects
Image by fs999
Pentax K-7 • Tamron SP 90mm f:2.8 Di Macro

Fx: Cutout.

Banner