Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Flash Photo images

Large Rectangle

Some cool flash photo images:


bounce flash
flash photo
Image by paul goyette
messing around with the new flash.

the ambient light source is to the left and the flash is bounced to the right.


kid flash
flash photo
Image by istolethetv
This guy made his own (awesome) Kid Flas costume. He said it took him abaout a year, off and on. He was even rocking some pretty rad Kid Flash boots! Color me impressed.

New York Comic-Con, Saturday, February7th, 2009.

If you see yourself in this or any of my other pictures, let me know in the comments, or by emailing me at loser: [at] istolethe [dot] tv.


Holy Strobing Flashes..
flash photo
Image by Steve Koukoulas
A rare scene where the Joker and Catwoman fight it out.

I was at Simons and we fiddled about with some flash equipment including and Umbrella set up and a light box. The room was pretty dark when we did the tests but lighting helps make a scene.

Banner