Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Image Stock images

Large Rectangle

A few nice image stock images I found:


Emerging Media - Twitter Bird
image stock
Image by mkhmarketing
Please feel free to use this Twitter image under the creative commons license.

I created the graphic to drive traffic to my marketing blog as part of a buzz-building assignment for a graduate degree.

Please attribute, link, like and comment - mkhmarketing.wordpress.com

Help me explore the concept of online quid pro quo. You get great visual content and I get extra credit in my emerging media class. Or at least that's the cunning plan...

Also, if you have an idea for a custom graphic you need for your own blog or website, please share with me at mkhmktg@yahoo.com. I'll give it my best shot to create something for you.


Free Grunge Hearts Stock BackgroundsEtc Wallpaper -Safety Orange
image stock
Image by webtreats
Free tileable, high quality background images in size 512 x 1024px. Ideal for desktop wallpapers, graphic design, twitter, myspace and other purposes. If using for Twitter make sure you select the "tile background" checkbox when uploading.

Here's the link to download this image:
backgrounds.mysitemyway.com/free-background-image/29/webs...

Banner