Leaderboard
728x15

2nd Battalion, 9th Marines, pay final tribute to fun-loving rifleman [Image 1 of 5]

Large Rectangle

Some cool love image images:


2nd Battalion, 9th Marines, pay final tribute to fun-loving rifleman [Image 1 of 5]
love image
Image by DVIDSHUB
Second Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment salutes a memorial display honoring Lance Cpl. Dakota R. Huse, a rifleman with Fox Company, 2nd Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, during a memorial at Marine Corps Combat Outpost Coutu, Nov. 11. Huse gave the ultimate sacrifice, Nov. 9, while conducting combat operations in Northern Marjah.
Regimental Combat Team 1
Photo by Andrew Johnston
Location:MARJAH, AF
Date Taken : 11/18/2010
Related Photos: dvidshub.net/r/26lkso dvidshub.net/r/26lkso


Delfshaven, Rotterdam
love image
Image by Vincent_AF
Feel free to use this image as you wish! I only ask you to credit me by linking back to my flickr account or my website www.archetypefotografie.nl/ Thanks!

If you wanna follow me on Twitter -> twitter.com/AF_Photography



Don't use the comment box to promote your own pictures, please. I consider those comments spam and I will remove them. Thanks!


Please no awards and no group invites with compulsory comments/awards. Just open groups and/or critique, those are very welcome! Thank you!

Banner