Leaderboard
728x15

Daily Disney - Free Friday - A Magical Main Street (Explored)

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo images images:


Daily Disney - Free Friday - A Magical Main Street (Explored)
photo images
Image by Express Monorail
View On Black

See where this picture was taken. [?]

[This was supposed to be yesterday's image but I got busy and life got in the way :=0P ]

It's Free Friday, which means the theme is... well... there is no theme! Friday is my day to pick any random Disney photo and post it here on Flickr.

This one is from November 2008 during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I like this picture and somehow overlooked it previously. I more than likely dismissed it because I thought there were too many people in it, but now I think I kind of like that about it. It really gives the image that "frozen in time" look and I like that here.

Quick EXIF:
Camera: Nikon D300
Lens: Sigma 30mm f/1.4
Mode: Aperture Priority
Exposure: 1/80 sec
Aperture: f/1.4
Focal Length: 30mm (45mm full frame equivalent)
ISO: 800
Bias: N/A

Thanks for stopping by!

__________________________________________________________________

This picture made it to Flickr Explore December 12, 2009 - #111 - thanks everyone!

__________________________________________________________________

Disney Photo Challenge winner in "Rainy Season" - thanks for your votes!

Banner