Leaderboard
728x15

Shrink wrapped

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload photos images I found:


Shrink wrapped
upload photos
Image by Debs (ò‿ó)♪
Uploading in honor of the fact that I just saw House's season finale tonite. (^_^)

Anyway, the first episode of House that I ever saw was part 1 of the season finale where Amber dies. I turned on the tv partly into the episode and so I was UTTERLY confused. The whole time I really did not understand what was going on, and then the episode ended with House realizing that the person had to do something with an Amber necklace (which of course I did not understand) and I didn't realize that it was a season finale thing and never saw part 2 of the season finale.

Soooo since then I've seen the last 2 seasons completely and a large scattering of the earlier episodes as well. I finally saw the last 2 episodes of that season finale when Amber dies and MAN! Did they not pull their punches! That had to have been the most grueling, biggest roller coaster ride of emotions in two episodes. What a work of art. I was so stunned and emotionally battered I didn't know what to do with myself, lol. (thus this photo)

So I've decided there are 3 ways I would ideally die: the way Amber died; Notebook style; or the one with the snow and everything (that one takes a bit of explaining).

Anyone recognize the title reference? \(^▽^)/


Out of my Window - IMG_3641-sharpened with irfanview
upload photos
Image by Andreas Helke
Canon 5D Canon 28-135 IS 33mm 1/100 f10 ISO 100

Autofocus on the horizon line in the background.

Except for sharpening in Irfanview I uploaded the original Camera generated jpg - large low quality with a size of 1.24 MB became 1.19 MB afer saving in ifanview with 90% quality setting.

The original is inaccessible on flickr due to the non pro status of my account. All smaller versions automatically get sharpened by flickr.



Score Me! score 36 (7.2) (19 photos)

Banner