Leaderboard
728x15

Sunny Silhouette

Large Rectangle

Check out these image website images:


Sunny Silhouette
image website
Image by Vincent_AF
Nikon D800, Nikkor AF 35mm f/2.0 @ f/4.5, 35mm, 1/160sec, ISO-500

CC Attribution, Share Alike! Credit me by linking back to my flickr
account or my website. Thanks!

Follow me on twitter, facebook or tumblr

Please, don't use the comment box to promote your own pictures!


Incoming Storm Over Singer Island Florida Lake Worth Lagoon
image website
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/incoming-storm-over-singer-island-florida...

Another shot from a storm that rolled over Singer Island a couple weeks ago. There was some lightning but I was unable to catch any of it because I didn't have the right gear. But I was able to get the storm clouds, which was pretty ominous, as it made its way over the Lake Worth Lagoon.

Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook

Banner