Leaderboard
728x15

Fashion 9 © studio.es

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo studio images I found:


Fashion 9 © studio.es
photo studio
Image by Vincent Boiteau
Alright, first serious (and free) fashion shoot. See this set for my pro-but-not-charging work.

Yuliya modeling.

No flash.


Jenna Judd 01 © studio.es
photo studio
Image by Vincent Boiteau
Well, this one i'm very happy about.. I like the pose of Jenna, fantastic, and the very cold, unsaturate feel is good. Wide angle, starting to get used to 35mm portraits!

Lights are main: 40x140 strip camera left, 2/3 of a stop over fill, which is the octa 190 without difuser behind me. I had to increase the fill because the strip just wouldn't get to her right side.


Nuria_05 © studio.es
photo studio
Image by Vincent Boiteau
went for the flash ring look on this one using a 70cm reflector and 2 black panels on each sides...

More models here... and more Nuria there...

the making-of!!!

Banner