Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo On Canvas images

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo on canvas images:



Arun on the Wall
photo on canvas
Image by Stuck in Customs
Large on Black: Large on Black

Thanks all! For you, here are the most Popular Pictures you dig from my stream.

Thanks again! All Photos copyright Trey Ratcliff. All rights reserved. Photography blog at www.StuckInCustoms.com


Chicago Wall Art
photo on canvas
Image by IceNineJon
Some of you may remember one of the panoramas that I took in Chicago in 2009. I had it printed on canvas (at a size of 27"x65") and hung it on our living room wall a couple of weeks ago.

People keep telling me I should sell copies of it but printing it at that size is pretty expensive so I'm not sure I want to take the upfront risk. Have any of you sold any prints of your photos? Do you have any advice?

ABOUT THE SHOT
HDR from three two stop incremental exposures.

Banner