Leaderboard
728x15

Driven Motorsport cruise 16 Jun 2013

Large Rectangle

Check out these edit image images:


Driven Motorsport cruise 16 Jun 2013
edit image
Image by Allshots Imaging
Images taken while in attendance at a Driven Motorsport car cruise from Salisbury to the Barossa Valley, South Australia.

Taken with a tripod-mounted Canon EOS 40D and edited in Lightroom & Photoshop (with initial blends for blended images being done in EnfuseGUI Lightroom Plugin. Masks tweaked in Photoshop.)


Happy Halloween! (Explored)
edit image
Image by Express Monorail
...photo edited entirely in RAWTherapee, which I believe is a first for me. Looking at it on the laptop monitor, it looks like I could have gotten away with pushing the colors a touch more, and I forgot to "save" the clocks. I could have done that in RAWTherapee, but I would have had to brush them in - in Paint Shop Pro.

View On Black

See where this picture was taken. [?]

__________________________________________________________________

This picture made it to Flickr Explore October 31, 2009 - #194 - thanks everyone!

Banner