Leaderboard
728x15

Thank you *

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo fun images:


Thank you *
photo fun
Image by rustman
This photo is my 2000th flickr upload. I must admit a certain addiction to flickr. I know I'm not alone.

I've been using flickr since August 9, 2004, just short of four years. Man, does time go by quickly.

The notoriety from my Lensbaby and TtV work has been a great way to make more contacts – and it's just so rewarding to see you get excited about new discoveries in Photography. If it weren't for your willingness to share information, flickr wouldn't have the attraction it does for me – so, in turn, I try to help anyone who has questions.

For me, Photography is all about experimentation and play.

I enjoy looking at your photographs and I look at as many as I possibly can each day. I read through comments others have left on your work and try to add my own. I like to find photographs in your stream that don't get a lot of attention, but are just as good. I look through your favorites all the time. You have great taste.

Thank you for your visits, comments and also for the inspiration you bring me on a daily basis.


I Believe - R.E.M. (Life's Rich Pageant)

guruveee


A Piece of 1962
photo fun
Image by Rachel.Melton
Made in the years 1961-1963, the Polaroid J66 Land Camera was a film camera that weighed in at over two pounds. When opened up and ready to go, it looked something like this:
polaroids.theskeltons.org/img/j66.jpg

While shopping at a yardsale yesterday, I found this one and couldn't pass it up. It's nothing extremely valuable - as it will sell in excellent condition for around . However, I only paid about for it, and hey, it's just a cool looking thing!


Disney - This Way to the Mad Tea Party
photo fun
Image by Express Monorail
View Large On Black

See where this picture was taken. [?]

Alice In Wonderland
Fantasyland
Disneyland
Anaheim, California

Thanks for visiting!

Banner