Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Effects photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo effects images:


Looking up
photo effects
Image by Miroslav Petrasko (blog.hdrshooter.net)
A big one today (60 Mpix :) ). Those of you who follow me on facebook know that I recently bought a Panoramic head, the Nodal Ninja 4. I also posted few shot of how it looks and how I used it for this photo there. And this is the first result I’m publishing. This is a 180 degree vertorama, created from 7 photos. At first it should have been a HDR vertorama (I took multiple brackets), but as it was quite windy there, the ghosting was just too much. So instead I created this from single exposures, and I used some of the steps I do in HDR post processing on it.
______________________________________________________________

For more info on this and other my photos, and my HDR tutorial, please visit my daily photo blog at blog.hdrshooter.net
______________________________________________________________

Daily photo blog - My portfolio - My HDR tutorial - My Twitter - My facebook page


In the Light
photo effects
Image by fs999
Pentax K-5 • 80 ISO • Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited

Handheld HDR 3 photos (-2, 0, +2 EV) with Photomatix 4.1.1

Le St Barnabé Hôtel & Spa • Murbach • Alsace • France


Orton Effect (First Attempt)
photo effects
Image by Williamo!
I just saw a great photo in egazelle's photostream that had been modified with something called the "Orton Effect", so I was eager to try it out myself. This is the result. What do you think?

Blogged here: blog.wolffmyren.com/2008/07/16/orton-effect-first-attempt/

Banner