Leaderboard
728x15

fruitful color for my spirit - digital design video art Bible graphic by mimitalks, married w/children (view in HD)

Large Rectangle

Check out these image share images:


fruitful color for my spirit - digital design video art Bible graphic by mimitalks, married w/children (view in HD)
image share
Image by mimitalks, married, under grace
My interesting take, ending with sharing something from the word of God - the 9 fruits of the Spirit. The Bible, the Holy, Inspired Word of God, shares attributes I think we can all aspire to. Sounds so simple, sometimes so hard to do...
----------------------------------------------------------------
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. - Galations 5:22, 23

"Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved."

All my Video Art Productions on Flickr in a set
If you view, enjoy. I'm past my limit for adding to groups on most of them,
so if you want any of them in a group, please just invite it:)



The Corner Test
image share
Image by Tangent~Artifact, here sometimes :)
Time for some link sharing :)

It’s not a dedication or a tribute, even less an attempt to imitate, but here I was particularly inspired by one the most talented photographer around, certainly the best from different perspectives. I’m talking of Gary Isaacs, someone who let us dream of a thousand stories through just one picture.

Interestingly, I was directed to his stream by another one of the best here, my dear friend Azli Jamil. Besides many other things, thanks Az for sharing that kind of knowledge with newbies :) Because, if you rely on Explore, you won't find Gary...

I used again a texture from Solitaire Miles. Solitaire is not only a great graphic artist, but also a wonderful jazz vocalist. If you like jazz... Check it out!

On black: medium - large


Chicago Skyline
image share
Image by MightyBoyBrian
I'm happy to say that I was in Chicago during one of the last nice days of the year. First of all my apologies to all my friends who live in the area that didn't know I was coming. It was a blitzkrieg.

This image is a 6-shot panorama which I took at the end of a fantastic engagement photoshoot (a preview is available here ). Immediately after shooting this, I headed back into the city to meet up with Heidi and a close friend for the Lights Festival. After that, I drove home.

I'm pumped for this short week. I'm also excited for the really great images I have to share with everyone. Keep checking back!

Check out a larger size here. Or just press "L".

Banner