Leaderboard
728x15

268/365. Love Bag.

Large Rectangle

Some cool upload photos images:


268/365. Love Bag.
upload photos
Image by Anant N S (www.thelensor.tumblr.com)
Today I upload 3 pictures instead of one. Sometimes the whole process of taking pictures is so tiring for me, I don't want to think about choosing one.
If I can only convince myself to name them for different days of my 365. :-) Alas! That's not going to happen. I cheat - but not this much..

This happens to be my favourite bag. I got it off ASOS real cheap. Good nice canvas and sturdy leather straps. I usually carry it around everywhere I go. And that small badge I got as a gift recently. I like it too...

Take care...

Facebook | Photo Blog | Flickr | 500px


They're Coming
upload photos
Image by K.G.Photos
My first upload in a while. The stairs to one of the basements in Royal Oak, Michigan. I was down there assisting a friend of mine Michael Chevalier on a photo shoot. This basement use to be the city's morgue. It wasn't to creepy though. Just the stairs...

My Website
Tumblr
Twitter
FaceBook

45 Stunning HDR Images for Architecture Around the World
A photo of mine was featured here. Click To See


Pac-man (2)
upload photos
Image by milky.way
when I uploaded my happy octopuses picture some friends told me they look like the "little ghosts" in the Pacman videogame

so they "challenged" me... would I be able to "capture" The Pacman in action with the ghosts? and would I be able to make them look realistic? :o)

here is my first attempt made with a sesame bread and (as always) wurst
and some mustard and ketchup instead of the pacman's white pills ;o)

this is the coloured version with the "yellow" Pacman and the "blue" frightened little ghosts
and here is the original version (that I prefer, after all)

(I used PSP Illumination tool to colour the bread and the "ghosts"

Banner