Leaderboard
728x15

West Texas Prairie Grass

Large Rectangle

A few nice online image editing images I found:


West Texas Prairie Grass
online image editing
Image by cobalt123
Late afternoon light, this patch of tall prairie grass is across the road from the other type of wild grass I photographed and uploaded earlier in my stream. And the next image shows yet another patch of grass that seems similar to this kind, but a bit different. Must get online to a good site for ID on these wild grasses. So intereresting to see, and of course a big contrast to what I see driving around Arizona.

As long as your monitor does not show this too dark, it looks good in the large or original size. I stopped to photograph the silos here, and have not yet edited any of the structures, just these grasses that glowed so beautifully.


Office Desk Configuration
online image editing
Image by sandrift


moon
online image editing
Image by Jasmic
Vancouver, August 2010

Spot the Jason!

It now occurs to me that the guy stood to the left is much taller than the guy stood to the right...

I have forgotten everything I ever knew about how to edit photos! Oh dear, this isn't good at all. I used to spend hours tinkering with my images in photoshop, its a shock to realise that I need to get all my old books out and start again from scratch.

Converted to black and white using the Camera Raw plug in for Photoshop, following an online tutorial.

Banner