Leaderboard
728x15

Rosa and collegue officespace1

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo printer images I found:


Rosa and collegue officespace1
photo printer
Image by Mónica, M
Constrains on space and information absent from the previous workspace settings: during interview, Rosa revealed that the rest of the information artefacts (papers, reports, previous projects, old documents, ...) where at her home, inside boxes, awaiting to be arranged, when she has the time.

Personal mobile computer with mobile internet access (Rosa expenses) and USB disk (for easy information mobility): predictability and privacy of information (objects and environment) on self own computer, moved around everyday with owner.

Computer provided by the organization: limitations in internet connection due to lack of telephone socket and insufficient communication lines.

Limited use of printer - constraints due to workspace physical move (network printer is not configured to include the arrival of the new elements).

[see www.flickr.com/photos/monica_andre/3535020029/in/set-7215...]


Paper goes in, picture comes out.
photo printer
Image by quinn.anya
There's something weirdly meta about photographing a printer printing your photo


2012_09_18
photo printer
Image by DennisSylvesterHurd
September 18, 2012 (Tuesday) - I often print documents to get ready for my classes. The printer often sits here when I should be carrying it to the shelf and the bedroom when finished each time. I don't want a wifi one as I'd get less exercise.

In July of 2005 when I joined Flickr, I expanded my online presence by uploading a DAILY image to this special photo set. Ever since, I've faithfully added one per day. Doing this provides a direct record of my personal experiences. Of course, I started daily blogging in the fall of 2003 and my eJournal and images entries continue every single day as well.

Banner