Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Fun With Photos photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these fun with photos images:


Planting Fields Arboretum
fun with photos
Image by Island Capture Photography
We had fun with my dad's visit but he had to go back home; he misses his grandson which is a mini me, only worse. :P

I'm going back to work soon so I've been busy with paper work and calls. Fun time is over!

I have a very important interview next month which will be a big step for me... I just hope it goes forward not backwards.

I got sick big time but I did not have time to rest because I did not want to waste my dad's visit. I enjoyed every minute inspite the headaches and body pains.

I heard a good Flickr friend is sick too (get well Dee!)

We had a sudden death in the family which means I have to stay and help out in my uncle's video store for a couple of days while he heads for home. Good thing a new broadband internet was installed which means I can still catch up with your awesome photos while I stand inside the counter.

Anybody near Greenlawn, NY, feel free to visit me at Greenlawn Video in Broadway.

-----

About the photo:

Shot by Tina in Planting Fields Arboretum while I teach her about exposure, histogram and exposure compensation. Since I did the post processing (BW conversion and duotones), she told me to post this in my photostream as well.

Enjoy your week folks, I'll catch up soon.

Best viewed here.


Reach Out
fun with photos
Image by sea turtle
Fun with perspective and the Harry Jerome statue.

Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia.

(I must confess I totally stole this idea from t chang's photo, but didn't execute it as well.)

Banner