Leaderboard
728x15

Live-Oak-During-Sunset-at-North-Palm-Beach-Golf-Course

Large Rectangle

Some cool image website images:


Live-Oak-During-Sunset-at-North-Palm-Beach-Golf-Course
image website
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/live-oak-during-sunset-at-north-palm-beac...


Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook



(animated stereo) Human powered railway
image website
Image by Thiophene_Guy
To animate view the image at original resolution (click all sizes) or simply scroll down.

Okinawa Soba posted several CC licensed stereoimages life in late 19th & early 20th century Japan (the Meiji period). His photostream and website devoted to T. Enami are a wealth of images augmented by important historical context and analysis. You'd be hard pressed to find these details any where else. The original image used for this gif, presented for parallel viewing and showing a human powered railway in Meiji era Japan, dates to around 1905. It is surprising how commonplace this mode of transport was according to Wikipedia (you can read about it in Japanese or English)


Animated gif generated with StereoPhotoMaker, a freeware program by Masuji Suto & David Sykes


Banner