Leaderboard
728x15

Nantes

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo album images:


Nantes
photo album
Image by givikat
Rue de Nantes, installation réalisée par Métalobil (agence de design). Très chouette !
Photo réalisée avec mon LOMO LCA.


My grandfather in his 1923 Dodge
photo album
Image by DBerry2006
My dad is in the front passenger's seat and my grandmother is one of the women in the back. My dad had fond memories of this car, writing: " That big gray car took us all over the west; at a time when it was commonly held almost as gospel truth that a Dodge didn't have power enough to pull your hat off your head, we drove it to Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Glacier parks. It amazed people to see it in the Rockies; a "sassiety" type lady lectured me for lying because when she asked what kind of car we had I told her it was a Dodge. In 1929 this grand old car was itself superseded by a repossessed 1927 Dodge sedan, which in 1934 yielded to a brand new Dodge sedan which I finally wore out in 1950. They just don't make 'em like that anymore!"
My dad also wrote and recorded a detailed description of what it was like traveling in this car from Berkeley, CA to Crescent City, CA (on the coast near the Oregon border) in 1923, before US 101 was opened. It was a three-day trip one-way in those days.


Me and my shadow - Polygonia c-album
photo album
Image by degeerelle
2004 May 6 Polygonia c-album
Photo taken in my garden, Julita, Sweden.

Banner