Leaderboard
728x15

1Ds collage

Large Rectangle

Some cool picture collage images:


1Ds collage
picture collage
Image by Theis Kofoed Hjorth
So this is it; I am putting my 1Ds on the marked, to buy a 5d instead. It's been great fun, if I was just a tiny bit wealthy, I would keep it as a memory. But life goes on, and this camera just doesn't fulfill my needs any longer; Upgrading is imminent.

While scraping together the last bit of money, after I've sold this baby, I've purchased a 40d+battery grip to keep me entertained. I must admit, I'm liking it much more than I expected, so I'm considering keeping it as a spare. It could come in handy when shooting birds (extra focal range) or sports (speeeeed), compared to the 5d.

Anyhow, this collage is for me to keep, after the 1Ds is gone. Also, the pictures are needed for the ad.

strobist info:
430 exII at 1/4 into Ø100cm Lastolite umbrella from above. That's it!


Richmond Collage
picture collage
Image by Mitch Allen
This one was a happy accident. Somehow a picture of my dog was double exposed with another photo in the camera. I actually like the way it came out.

When I see this picture, I think of Alex Power's book Painting People in Watercolor. The book offers a unique perspective on the use of space, shapes, dominance and focal point which I think this picture illustrates.

Banner