Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Book images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo book images I found:


Book Mountain
photo book
Image by country_boy_shane
Enjoy my art? Visit the Shane Gorski Photography Store and enjoy it in print!

I had Joe release the shutter for this shot. This shows one of the last huge piles of books we saw on the second floor before an awkward encounter with a homeboy on the 1st floor. I wanted to give a better sense of scale to the shot by adding myself in it and I think I achieved that.

Story behind the ruins and the Detroit Book Depository Set


Book Pinhole: Emmanuel Lutheran Church
photo book
Image by Matt Callow
First image from the book pinhole camera. Note my fingers holding the "shutter" back. Fortepan 200, exposure time = 1 elephant.


Books 4
photo book
Image by ~Brenda-Starr~
This image is free to use in your creative works.
Please do not redistribute or make small changes and claim it as your own.

Please provide credit via a link under your work back to this image or to my account where possible, thank you .

I love to see how you use my image, so please leave me a link or a small copy in my comment box below.

Thank you,
Brenda.

I belong to this set - ~Books~

If you are looking for more resources, please check out my stock image pool at
"Brenda's Stock Resources".

Banner