Leaderboard
728x15

Books and Music

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo books images:


Books and Music
photo books
Image by Thrift Store Addict
A pair of "Three Suns" albums to add to my collection, along with the 101 Strings playing some Simon & Garfunkel.

The book on the 60's is chock full of great photos of furniture, interior design, advertisments, art, housewares etc. - The Rolling Stone book on the 70's looks pretty interesting as well.


Scrap Book (animated GIF)
photo books
Image by ▲Bonard▼
A book made of scarp material. For My friend Camille on her birthday.
View it in "All Sizes" or just click here ----->Animation in "All Sizes. You might have to wait a minute for it load.


Day 033/365 - Salinger
photo books
Image by contemplicity
Taken 02-02-10: I just learned that J.D. Salinger died last week. I grew up with his stories, and touched my life. I have given his book "Nine Stories" as a gift to my closest friends.
This is my bookshelf, and the section I have set aside for his works. This image is a little late, but I still felt the urge to post it.
(January 1, 1919 - January 27, 2010)

www.contemplicity.com

Banner