Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Lighting images

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo lighting images:


divine light
photo lighting
Image by Paulo Brandão
Reserva Natural Paul de Arzila


...
if you want to use one of my photos, USE IT, but give me some feedback please
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER | FACEBOOK | G +
....................................................................................................................................................................

visit my blog fotoagenda.com | see my WEBSITE

....................................................................................................................................................................


Light and Shadow
photo lighting
Image by Property#1
View On Black

Shot with my very nifty 50mm F1.4. Has to be the best lens purchase I have ever made.

The difference between whether you say, 'I wish I would have,' or 'I'm glad I did,' at the end of your life is whether or not you take DECISIVE ACTION during your life.

Chris Widener

Banner