Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Edit Photos photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice edit photos images I found:


Linear Distortion Event (Pt II)
edit photos
Image by DeeAshley
A Canon flower macro shot, edited, and run through the "tinyplanet" app.


Mom & Babes
edit photos
Image by Adventures of KM&G-Morris
This is a MUST VIEW LARGE to see what she's guarding. There are two photos below, the first is this bird and the second is the first Killdeer that I posted. The first bird's eggs haven't hatched yet but I have a video of her running and faking an injury. I'll post it tomorrow if I can find the editing software and get it to run. The chicks will be up and running shortly after they've hatched. They hunt and feed themselves within a matter of hours. Although they can't fly upon hatching they are otherwise self-sufficient.

Notice the orange dye that's been sprayed around the nest area. You would not believe how many orange dyed areas there are. I was so pleased that the Marina has taken the time to flag these nests so that Moms & Babes won't be disturbed.


You may give the little meager Noms to my brother, I keeps this piece! >Max
edit photos
Image by Ninithedreamer
THANK YOU CHRISTIAN VERA for all the wonderful photo edits you come up with
Check out his Flickr at: www.flickr.com/photos/25434239@N06/

Banner