Leaderboard
728x15

The Regular

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo magazine images:


The Regular
photo magazine
Image by Robert S. Donovan
I was totally captivated by his table in the corner with the desk lamp (??!!), magazine, big ass steak, ketchup and martini. A true New Yorker, no doubt!


1972 Life Magazine photo - Steve Prefontaine at Hayward Field, Eugene, Oregon
photo magazine
Image by The Happy Rower


JPG Magazine
photo magazine
Image by corykrug
I received my free copy of Issues #7 of JPG Magazine!! I was skeptical about paying for a subscription, but now that I got to sample the goodness, I'll probably get a years worth. There are some really interesting articles in the magazine, like the one about Noah, who took a photo of himself every day for the past 7 years. Oh yea, he's Flickr too.

Banner