Leaderboard
728x15

Last Day in Thailand Sunrise Over Rice Fields in Buri Ram

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo software images:


Last Day in Thailand Sunrise Over Rice Fields in Buri Ram
photo software
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/last-day-in-thailand-sunrise-over-rice-fi...


The last sunrise shot from Buri Ram, Thailand. I am now in Cambodia spending time with my family in Battambang. I've been here five days now. The first few days were spent in my home village where I was born.

Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook


software, not features
photo software
Image by Will Lion
Phone differentiation used to be about radios and antennas and things like that...We think, going forward, the phone of the future will be differentiated by software

Steve Jobs | WSJ

online.wsj.com/article/SB121842341491928977.html?mod=rss_...

Background CC Image: www.flickr.com/photos/phatcontroller/274082495. This citation appears in the top left of the image.

Banner