Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Image Websites photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool image websites images:


Sunrise-Over-Palm-Trees-at-Lake-Worth-Lagoon-in-North-Palm-Beach
image websites
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/sunrise-over-palm-trees-at-lake-worth-lag...


Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook


Sunrise-at-Coal-Cove-Park-at-Jupiter-Beach-Florida
image websites
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/sunrise-at-coal-cove-park-at-jupiter-beac...


Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook


(animated stereo) Island Eccentric, circa 1876
image websites
Image by Thiophene_Guy
To see the animated image scroll down to the first comment below or view original size.

Details and History
The Wikimedia Commons website offers a multitude of historical images with no restrictions on use. This pre 1876 S. F. Adams image shows a Portrait of Nancy Luce, island eccentric, and her bantie hens at Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.

Copyright Advisory
This item is indicated as being in the public domain. This image is also available with bibliographic notes from the New York Public Library's Digital Library under the digital ID digitalgallery.nypl.org/nypldigital/id?G90F258_113F .

Technical trivia
Image manipulations and gif generation done with StereoPhotoMaker, a freeware program by Masuji Suto & David Sykes.

Banner