Leaderboard
728x15

The Twenty-Second Century no.86

Large Rectangle

Check out these digital photos images:


The Twenty-Second Century no.86
digital photos
Image by dek dav
The Twenty-Second Century no.86, by Say Hi from the album Ferocious Mopes

We dreamt it clearly, shush don't tell them: the blue craters and all of the glass, the lush plant life, the lack of angles and the fluorescence, under stars.

But can you keep a secret? We're gonna be the kids who rule everything in the twenty-second century.

Don't ever say that we'll never get there, we can start with our jars of coins, we'll build space suits made out of silver, we'll find a rocket in the rocket graveyard.

Click here youtu.be/EqOr2Ag7DY4 to hear track & for full lyrics
Click here www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858547221/ for full lyrics & meanings

My 365 art project, where I create a year’s worth [yep, 365] of digital collages, with indie songs as my subject.


Chiltern Hills Footpath
digital photos
Image by bestfor / richard
This shot was taken on Bison Hill close to Dunstable Downs. There are lots of good walks on the Chiltern Hills. This digital shot was taken on 23.05.09


How Soon Is Now? no.105
digital photos
Image by dek dav
How Soon Is Now? no.105, by The Smiths from the album Meat Is Murder

I am the son
And the heir
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
I am the son and heir
Of nothing in particular

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does

There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home and you cry
And you want to die

Click here youtu.be/tlz9J36Z-rY to hear track
Click here www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/12484/ for full lyrics & meanings
Click here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Soon_Is_Now%3F to find all about the song

My 365 art project, where I create a year’s worth [yep, 365] of digital collages, with indie songs as my subject.

Banner