Leaderboard
728x15

Stolen images 1

Large Rectangle

Check out these edit image images:


Stolen images 1
edit image
Image by Mister Kha


Edit copy Frame
edit image
Image by Joe Branco
Thanks for the visit,and the comments,and favorites.

Please don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media
my explicit permission.
without

© JOE BRANCO PHOTOGRAPHY

Contact: joebranco68@yahoo.ca


Daily App Experiment #331 "Will it Blend"
edit image
Image by docpop
Daily App Experiment #331 "Will It Blend" - ran this photo through #toonpaint to create a black and white "drawing". I then ran the original image through #decim8 for a glitches version of the image which I then layered with the Toonpaint image using #blender's Screen filter. I opened the filtered/glitches image in #filterstorm and softly added bits of the original image back on top. Finally, and most interestingly, I used #interlacer to layer the blended image with the filterstorm image. I like how this creates a look of only certain parts of the image getting interlaced. #appsperiment #daily_appsperiment #decim8nday

Banner