Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Upload Photo photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these upload photo images:


Yellow and Red Blossoms (reedited)
upload photo
Image by peptic_ulcer
I uploaded this photo a couple days ago, but took it down because I decided that the shadows were too harsh against the black background. So I reedited it to soften the shadows and highlights, and have now reposted it.

This is a stalk of yellow and red blossoms that were in my front yard last spring. I don't know what plant this is.


Lizzie Dripping dancing at Robin Hood's Bay, North Yorkshire
upload photo
Image by Earthwatcher
Originally uploaded for the GWUK group.
Photo replaced by uncropped version with pub signs revealed.

See where this picture was taken. [?]

Have a look at the Lizzie Dripping website here:
www.lizziedripping.org.uk/


Conehenge
upload photo
Image by Voxphoto
Mostly uploaded as an excuse to use a pun I hadn't thought of last time.

This time there is no mystery though: The fire hydrant had sprung a leak, and for at least a month it was sending a rivulet of water down Huron St. The city finally got around to digging up the sidewalk and fixing it.

Banner