Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Picture Collage images

Large Rectangle

Some cool picture collage images:


Cell Phone Collage #1
picture collage
Image by Dalboz17
I've never had any luck getting my pictures off of my Motorola v220 cameraphone. I refuse to spend the on a USB cable and software that is going to transfer .4 megapixel photos. Yet, stupidly, I kept USING my cameraphone and when it finally quit working on me last week, I realized I wasn't about to give it up without getting my photos off of it.

The pictures didn't travel on my SIM card to my new phone, so the only thing I could think of to do as a last resort was to take photos OF the photos. Lying my old phone down in the dark and using macro on my Nikon camera, I achieved mixed results, but I think it's the best I'm gonna get. Here's the first set . . .

(left to right, top to bottom)
1) Mom in her BMW Z3 the day I got my phone: September 21, 2004.
2) Sunset at RIT's Raquet Club apartments: September 21, 2004.
3) Joelle & Anna @ Denny's: October 3, 2004.
4) Clouds over the Staples parking lot: October 4, 2004
5) Matt Nathanson in concert at the Waterstreet Music Hall: October 5, 2004
6) Me @ Jay's (photo by Joelle): October 16, 2004.

Collage 1 of 5


Chelsea Collage, New York, NY
picture collage
Image by Grufnik
A wheat paste collage from graffiti artist Lorenzo Masnah.

The main figure in the work, I believe, is taken from a photo of someone leaving the World Trade Center disaster.

Processed in Adobe Photoshop CS5. Contact me for high resolution versions for nonpersonal use. IMG_4238 mlr

See where this picture was taken. [?]

Banner