Leaderboard
728x15

Mustache Guy

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo card images:


Mustache Guy
photo card
Image by OnFoot4now (Didi)
My son saw a bigger picture of this dapper gentleman at the flea market and loved his mustache. When I found the cabinet card I had to pick it up for him.
Someone had cut it poorly so the edges are odd.


Card For Jeremy & Katie's Wedding
photo card
Image by mintlipgloss
Here's the card I made for my husband's cousin Jeremy's wedding. Yes, I am aware that the photo quality sucks. Sue me - I am still learning my way around the stupid digital camera. Stampin' Up products used include the following: cardstock (Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, and Pretty In Pink), ink (Pixie Pink), Stampin' Dimensionals, and the white organdy ribbon. The hearts were cut out using a die from my Sizzix machine, and the "Congratulations" stamp (which is hard to make out in this shot) isn't from SU. Also, the ridged medium-purple cardstock (on which the word "Congratulations" is stamped) isn't from SU, either. It's one of those ridge-y papers that looks awesome but doesn't handle ink well at ALL. :(

Banner