Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Digital Photos images

Large Rectangle

Some cool digital photos images:


West Palm Beach Downtown Cityscape
digital photos
Image by Captain Kimo
captainkimo.com/west-palm-beach-downtown-cityscape

Wandering around Palm Beach Island I found a great spot for shooting West Palm Beach's downtown cityscape. This HDR photo was shot during a photowalk with a group early morning for a sunrise shoot at Palm Beach Island, in front of Lake Worth Ave. The disadvantage of shooting in a large group is that everyone focuses on the same subject. That's why in a group of photographers you'll find me wandering around on my own looking for something different. I'm glad I did cause this spot will make a great photo during nighttime, when the lights come on!

Go to My Profile for:
* a list of my photography gear
* a list of my tutorials
* a list of software I use
* a link to my website
* to sign up for my monthly newsletter
* add me to your Facebook


473 - Digital Mosaic Beach Texture
digital photos
Image by Patrick Hoesly
A digital play on image 459 www.flickr.com/photos/zooboing/4244588197/ Enjoy the digital mosaic beach.

This seamless texture was illustrated by Patrick Hoesly, a Kansas City based illustrator specializing in architectural illustrations and graphic design. This texture is released under the Creative Commons Attribution license. If you like this image, please mark it as a favorite and feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!

What is a Seamless Texture / Pattern?
A seamless texture is an special image, where one side of a image exactly matches the opposite side, so that the edges blend into each other when repeated. Seamless textures are used for desktop wallpaper, webpage backgrounds, video games, Photoshop fills and in 3D rendering programs.

How did you make it?
This texture was made using software specially designed to aid in seamless texture creation. Some of the programs I’ve use are Photoshop, Illustrator, Filter Forge, Genetica, Image Synth, Alien Skin, Topaz Labs, Imagelys, and a Wacom tablet.

Check out my Blog at zooboingreview.blogspot.com


HYBRID: Film & Digital Effects
digital photos
Image by C L E E ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ™
Digital Imaging METHO-IDOLOGY
(for chromatic, dream-like, rusty, crusty, surreal, or graphic novel, "out-of-this-world" effects):


Tools: Blending Tools, Channel Mixer, Color Balance, Dodge and Burn, Hue/Saturation, Selective Color, Unsharp Mask (in no particular order)

Filters: My very own SUPERSEPIA, Sunlight & Warming Filters, Solarize/Dream, and Film Effects (Kodak Ultra Color 100UC)

Finishing: Screened, cropped and bordered with textures.

Time frame of post-processing: Approx. within 15 minutes. One Nikon slider to rule them all. :=)

Must-see: Before & After | See the 576 x 864 size here.




| www.digitalimageer.com |
creative digital photography
email: digitalimageer@gmail.com


2008 © Clee Villasor. All rights reserved. Do not use these in blogs, print publications or other media, without my explicit permission.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Philippines License. FULL LICENSE

Banner