Leaderboard
728x15

Approaching The Refueling Station

Large Rectangle

Check out these nature image images:


Approaching The Refueling Station
nature image
Image by Bill Gracey
In this image, the thirsty supplicant approaches one of the the tanker farms that my sister operates in support of indigent hummingbirds under a grant from the National Sugar Trust.

Strobist info: I put a YN560-II on a stand to the right of the feeder at 4 o'clock, and a YN560 on a light stand to the left of the feeder at 8 o'clock to throw some light on the hummer. I used an exposure that allowed some ambient light to appear in the image. The strobes were in manual mode and were triggered by a Yongnuo RF=603N.

If you like pictures of these tiny terrors you might enjoy my Hummingbirds set. www.flickr.com/photos/9422878@N08/sets/72157627149575339/...



Day Dreams Drops
nature image
Image by maf04
This is a soft pastel rose image. I ran water from my water hose over the rose petals to make the image.

Banner