Leaderboard
728x15

Nice I Stock Photo photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool i stock photo images:


Shimon Peres by David Shankbone
i stock photo
Image by david_shankbone
I went to Jerusalem and interviewed Shimon Peres for Wikinews/Wikipedia. The interview is here. I explain what drove my photography and interviews here.


Walter Mosley by David Shankbone
i stock photo
Image by david_shankbone
Author Walter Mosley wrote Devil in a Blue Dress and President Bill Clinton called him one of his favorite writers. I photographed in 2007 at the Brooklyn Book Festival. I explain what drove my photography and interviews here.


Patricia Neal by David Shankbone
i stock photo
Image by david_shankbone
Dead people I photographed: Patricia Neal (January 20, 1926 – August 8, 2010) was an American actress of stage and screen. She was best known for her film roles as World War II widow Helen Benson in The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951), wealthy matron Emily Eustace Failenson in Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961), middle-aged housekeeper Alma Brown in Hud (1963), for which she won the Academy Award for Best Actress. She also played Olivia Walton in the 1971 made-for-television film The Homecoming, A Christmas Story, a role played in the regular series by actress Michael Learned.

David Shankbone

Banner