Check out these photo sites images:
NY - Hyde Park: Vanderbilt Mansion NHS - Vanderbilt White Bridge
Image by wallyg
The White Bridge, which replaced an old frame bridge over Crum Elbow Creek to Post Road just below the man-made Sherwood Pond, was designed and constructed in 1897 by the New York City engineering firm of W. T. Hiscox and Company. A Melan arch bridge, it was one of the first steel and concrete bridges in the United States.
When Frederick W. Vanderbilt died in 1938, the Hyde Park estate, including the Vanderbilt Mansion, was bequeathed to Mrs. James Van Alen, a niece of Mrs. Vanderbilt. Two years later, Mrs. Van Alen gave the estate to the Federal Government, and on December 18, 1940, it was designated a National Historic Site. Since that time it has been administered by the National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior.
Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site National Register #66000059 (1966)