Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Image Editor photos

Large Rectangle

A few nice image editor images I found:


anteater page 113
image editor
Image by perpetualplum
This illustration is from the public domain book "The Home and School Reference Work" Volume I by The Home and School Education Society, H. M. Dixon, President and Managing Editor. The book was published in 1917 by The Home and School Education Society.

This drawing of an anteater is from page 113.


Burbank- Luther btwn 420 and 421
image editor
Image by perpetualplum
This illustration is from "The Home and School Reference Work, Volume II" by The Home and School Education Society, H. M. Dixon, President and Managing Editor. The book was published in 1917 by The Home and School Education Society.

This photo of Luther Burbank is between pages 420 and 421.


Pacific 7220
image editor
Image by cobalt123
Put this image up last night to see what it looked like, since I do not have my sacred iMac and I am in San Diego with my personal PC laptop. No Photoshop on this laptop, so I edited with my favorite, free image editor (PhotoFiltre). I can't tell the true colors or contrast with this laptop, so I did the best I could and decided to look at it today on the conference public access computer station Macs. It was not too far off, so I took this image that was private and changed it to a public view. Same for the previous image, two of my work colleagues seen hanging off their balcony at our hotel. We are at the Beach Cottages in San Diego, right on the beach. Woohoo! I don't get much time to take photos here since I am really hitting the sessions hard, but I suspect I will find time just before I check out of the hotel this weekend to have another go at photos. Love love love going to bed at night with the patio door cracked so I can hear the ocean waves all night.

Banner