Leaderboard
728x15

20071225 Red cabbage

Large Rectangle

Check out these image sites images:


20071225 Red cabbage
image sites
Image by ratexla
The Web Site the Meat Industry Doesn't Want You to See.

Vegan FAQ! :)

A simple introduction to animal rights.

Please watch Earthlings.


Big Sur Morning
image sites
Image by Stuck in Customs
I had spent the entire previous day at Hearst Castle in California -- all the way until the sun went down. That messed up my plans a bit to drive up Highway 1 and take in the sites with my camera. So I drove just about an hour or so north and found a little lodge right on the rocky coast. It was one of those mysterious late-night checkins where you can't see what's around you, but you have a feeling it's kinda awesome. The next morning, I woke up early to see this! I hopped over a fence and hiked along the top of the cliffs to see the various views... Just as the sun was coming up, I grabbed this one from under a tree.

from the blog www.stuckincustoms.com


St Paul's Chapel across from the World Trade Center site
image sites
Image by Dawn Huczek
St Paul's Chapel, an Episcopal church, is located right across from the World Trade Center site. Image taken with no flash, the camera was on my lap.

Banner