Leaderboard
728x15

Nikon D3S Review and the Enola Gay (the website review has sample video from Nikon D3S)

Large Rectangle

A few nice image site images I found:


Nikon D3S Review and the Enola Gay (the website review has sample video from Nikon D3S)
image site
Image by Stuck in Customs
Want to see other popular reviews?

The Reviews section of the site is filling up fast! I only review stuff that I actually use, but I find myself using more and more stuff! Also, I figure that most people don't have time to wade through a hundred reviews, and you just want the best stuff out there... that's what I focus on - The Best Stuff!

Some recent popular reviews include the Nik Software Review, the Woopra Review, and the still-growing Nikon 85mm Review.

Nikon D3S

It's a great camera. It's so great I bought one to be a backup for my D3X. Truthfully, it's more than just a backup -- well, rather than repeat myself, you can read the full thing on the Nikon D3S Review page.


Egypte : colonade souteraine.
image site
Image by New York Public Library
Digital ID: 88438. Zangaki -- Photographer. 1860s-1920s

Source: [Photographs and prints of Egypt and Syria.] (more info)

Repository: The New York Public Library. Photography Collection, Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs.

See more information about this image and others at NYPL Digital Gallery.
Persistent URL: digitalgallery.nypl.org/nypldigital/id?88438

Rights Info: No known copyright restrictions; may be subject to third party rights (for more information, click here)


Hyderabad Development
image site
Image by DaveWilsonPhotography
Here's another of the "contrasting lifestyles" images I took while in India a couple of years ago. The contrast between the poverty of the construction workers, living in tents and tin huts on the site, and the wealth of the workers in the huge office blocks they were building was striking and shocking to me.

You are invited to visit my gallery at photography.webartz.com.

View on black
View large on black

Banner