Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Picture Framing images

Large Rectangle

Check out these picture framing images:


Salt & Pepper Shakers and TV Picture Frame
picture framing
Image by shawnblog
Turn the volume to raise the shakers. I should put a picture in there. Very cool item!


Nostalgia
picture framing
Image by APM Alex
This totally uninspired and uninspiring picture is for Assignment52 - Nostalgia.

I liked the theme this week, but I just didn't get around to doing anything decent.

Nevertheless, it fits the theme in two ways - firstly it's an old-fashioned picture in itself, but also because it's been in my parents' kitchen for as long as I can remember.

Not happy with anything I've taken recently. Must try harder!


Frame created with ImageFramer for the Mac.
picture framing
Image by glen.dahlman
Frame created with Apparent Software's ImageFramer 2.4.8 for Mac OS X.

Banner