Leaderboard
728x15

Canada is this way

Large Rectangle

A few nice digital picture frame images I found:


Canada is this way
digital picture frame
Image by Great Beyond
I loved the framing of this shot, with the busy checkpoint behind the sign. Pity the Homeland Insecurity Agent wasnt as thrilled at me taking pictures of the checkpoint. He shut me down right quick as soon as I started taking pictures and shooed me away.

Thing is, if I was a terrorist, I sure as hell wouldnt stand there with a honkin' big DSLR with a massive lens looking obivous as the day is long. I'd be standing there "talking" on my c-phone, snapping pics all subtle like with it held up to my ear.

Ah well - more Security Theater at work. At least he let me keep my pictures and didnt subject me to the cavity search.


Me, Right Now
digital picture frame
Image by Mister.Tee
1. Take a picture of yourself right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair...just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.


Sadie
digital picture frame
Image by jpmatth
yeah yeah, no one likes snapshots of cats, and this particular one looks like hell because of the light switch and harsh flash. regardless, this is the very first frame from the new 20D and also the first decent picture of this girl, because she is shy.

Banner